Top Shelf Aquatics

thelogicalreef.com

adinsxq

i just want to share my experience with BRYAN at THELOGICALREEF.COM . earlier this week i emailed him, after hearing nothing but raving comments and recommendation in the nano-reef chat room and i have to say, the guy's super cool! i told him i was interested in his RICORDEA and POOF! by wednesday up on the site are updated pictures in his stockshop ALONG with supplimentary photos in my email inbox. i told him i was interested in getting a packaged deal and POOF! i got a response with different ric package :)! but believe you me, you don't have to buy in bulk to save a buck, the prices are unbeatable to begin with! i also had some special shipping requests (i need the box in transit that FRIDAY and in my greedy hands on saturday). the shipping fee itself was very fair, (you can easily calculate it yourself with fedex's calculator) and packaging was excellent. frags were first placed in a heavy black plastic sleeve and then in a clear plastic livestock bag and sealed. the individual bags where then loaded into a insulated cooler with crumpled newspaper (to keep things in place). the cooler was sealed airtight with tape and insulated further with additional newspaper and lastly into a cardboard box. as you can see, everything's acclimating VERY NICELY in my tank and i'm MORE THAN SATISFIED! (by the way, thelogicalreef.com's got some KILLER zoos too that sold out in 2 days)

MUAHAHHAAHAHHAHA! pictures!

great ricordias. Bryan is top notch, as are his zoo's and shrooms. Been trying to convince him to take a frag of my hair algae for some ricordia and a zoo polyp or two.

*blushing* Thanks for the kindness guys, but I have to say that those rics look sooo much better in your tank than the pics I sent you!

I need to hire some of you guys to come take my photos for me.

Peace and Thanks, Bryan

Bryan, feel free to send me frags of anything you want photgraphed. I can put them in three different tanks, take pictures and email them to you. I will do this for the low cost of the frags hehe.

Originally posted by Crakeur

Bryan, feel free to send me frags of anything you want photgraphed.  I can put them in three different tanks, take pictures and email them to you.  I will do this for the low cost of the frags hehe.

hehehe....sneaky:P

I ordered a few ric's yesterday and cannot wait till thurs when I get them......now that I got my HQI on the tank they should look pretty sweet after they acclimate.

Cameron

Haha, I gotta watch my wording here, Crakeur will hold me to them! :)

Cameron, I thought we had you set for Wednesday delivery? Do we need to change it to Thursday? Drop me a note if I'm all confused...which wouldn't be news to me!

Peace guys, you all make this a very fun place to hang out.

Bryan

Archived