ReefCleaners.org

Selling 1 Year Old 29 Gallon Reef Complete or seperately!! Bay Area CA.!!

Nanogeek27

Reason for sale: I am leaving the hobby for now.

Pictures can be viewed at:

www.litb.com/john

(The dude in the pics is my uncle lol)

29 Gallon Tru-vu Acrylic tank tank Front and sides have basically no scratches cept maybe for a select few hard to see ones. The top of the tank has some damage where I had to do some cutting to make room for a skimmer and a back filter which didnt harm the integrity of the tank at all. You can see this in the pictures page that I have a link to. Anyway I have the tank priced at meesly $30 in the setup to account for this.

29 gallon acrylic stand, very nice one sheet of very sturdy clear acrylic on top with pillar like box of acrylic underneath w/ lite granit surface, and one sheet of clear acrylic on bottom.

$45

1 Prizm protien skimmer only used 3 months

$45

2x55 watt ah supply light kit with hanging black light box hood $50

1 100 watt heater

free

1 Via Aqua 480 powerhead

free

1 aquaclear 101

free

25lbs Cured Fiji Rock Rock has been mortered into a nice shape, which you can leave or break apart very easily.

$4lb = $100

6 yellow stripe palythoa Rare and beautiful

$15

1 sm frag of yellow photosynthetic Gorgonian

$10

4 Ricordea Yuma (flor green in color.) 2 attached to about a 5-8 pound junk of live rock, another attached to a clam shell, and one still attached to about 4-5 pound rock.

$20 for all 4

1 Purple Tonga Mushroom (very rare and beautiful) Attached to same rock as ricordea yuma about 5-8 pound rock.

$35

1 orange fiji xooanthus polyp rock

$20

1 sm Green Sinularia

$30

1 Flower Anemone (stuck to live rock so may have to be sold with live rock, less someone has suggestions for getting it off.)

$10

1 Maroon Linkia

$18

1 Barred Goby 1 year old

$10

1 year old flasher wrasse

$10

25lbs live sand

free

Total for all including some bonus filters and equipment such as a magnum hang on micron and tetra tec hang on filters.

$200 - this is as low as I will go for everything and it really is an incredible deal.

Will not ship anything under $20

Sand, powerheads, heaters are free to the one who buys it all.

All things must be picked up if bought locally. I have no transportation to meet you half way or anything like that. Sorry.

Please note the tank needs to be sold sequentially! I.E. Livestock, Live rock, Sand. Then and only then will I be able to sell the tank, stand, lights, skimmer etc.

Thanks to all who view this post.

I'm interested in this but don't know what it is in the pics hehe. Which pic(s) is it in?

4 Ricordea Yuma (flor green in color.) 2 attached to about a 5-8 pound junk of live rock, another attached to a clam shell, and one still attached to about 4-5 pound rock.

$20 for all 4

1 Purple Tonga Mushroom (very rare and beautiful) Attached to same rock as ricordea yuma about 5-8 pound rock.

$35

Im intersested in the skimmer... I am also located in the bay area (specifically Fremont (day) /San Leandro (night)) where are you located? Do you have the box and directions too?

thanks

jimmyc

do you still have your

1 orange fiji xooanthus polyp rock

6 yellow stripe palythoa Rare and beautiful

I work in San Jose so I can swing by for p/u if it's still there

thanks

i'll pick up your 100w heater, aqua 480 powerhead, and aquaclear 101. also your LS. i'm interested in some of your fish but would like to see the size of them first (wrasse). i'm in san jose, lemme know where you would like to meet and i'm free friday morning, saturday evening, and sunday anytime, also thursdays after 6pm. if we could meet at a LFS that would be cool.

sean

send me a pm or email me direct

Archived