ReefCleaners.org

pre trained mandarins

CRAVIN CRITTERS

CRAVIN CRITTERS

I was walking through a lfs the other day and I noticed they had a mandarin in a tank with out live sand live rock or anything for a food source so I asked the manager what he feeds him and he said his mandarins are pre trained to eat blood worms. I havnet gone down there and tested this but I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in buying these from me.

Nope, but I had a mandarin that ate bloodworms in TX. Make sure that you see a "trained" fish of any type actually perform before purchase.

Pinrod Urkish

It's not hard to train a mandarin. Although getting them to swim through a flaming hoop is a little tricky. I believe you can fiund all the info you want by doing a search engine.

CRAVIN CRITTERS

Allright Im going to the fish store this wednes day then Ill try to post pictures. man I was hoping to get more intrest in this.

Originally posted by Pinrod Urkish

It's not hard to train a mandarin. Although getting them to swim through a flaming hoop is a little tricky. I believe you can fiund all the info you want by doing a search engine.

I would think it would be harder to get a hoop to stay on fire under water :P

CRAVIN CRITTERS

sorry the deal fell through. Heres the places number if you wanna try making a deal with them(661)-837-1733

Archived