SaltCritters.com

nc6/nc12 dimensions

alexwbush

I am trying to decide between a nc6 and a nc12. I am slightly leaning towards the 6 because of the price with the contest and all, but I would be downsizing from a 20L (which is not fully stocked) and I was wondering what kind of interior area am I looking at (lengthwise not gallons) for both the nc6 and nc12. Best guess at interior display area would be great!

Thanks!

^with many of you guys having seemingly limitless resources... I'm not counting on winning, just looking for all the great ideas that this contest will bring.

What is the rough interior size of a nc12?

i have both. the 6nc is very small. i have only 1 goby and a couple shrimps in it. and it seems full already.

i would go wiht the 12 for your first nc. the 6 to me is a fun toy :) hehe

im very tempted to enter the contest. but i keep tellling myself after the contest will i be happier with a stock cube or a higly modified one from nanocustoms. etc. remember we have to live with these tanks way after the contest is over. its alot easier to modify before you have water, livestock in place. also i have a stock 6 nc already, and im not sure if i wnat 2 stock 6ncs. with the open competition, that will be tough! hehe

just a thought.

where's the best price for a nc12?

^also, could you guestamate some dimensions for me? I am looking for something I can put on my desk, but I fear a nc12 would be too big and a nc6 wouldn't hold enough coral to keep me happy... though I loved the look of the smaller reefs on desks! I had a 2.5 before I went upgrade crazy and it looked much cooler than my 20L does now. Maybe because frags pretty much filled it up and my 20L looks empty.

12g DX dimensions L 15.8" x W 13.8" x H 14.8"

Capacity 12 gallons [not quite]

Power: 48 total watts

Flow: 106 GPH

Lift: 0.8m

Voltage: 110v

Freq: 60 Hz

Submersible Pump

11 watt power consumption

Information from www.JBJLIGHTING.com

tempting... but if i don't win... there's little chance a nc6 will fit all my coral (I am consolidating from a 20L and 15 frag tank) :P

Archived