Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Frags for sale in Denver

Peterock

Hello everyone i am new to the nano-reef site but I have been doing salt tanks for about 4 + years and just wanted to let everyone here know that I have quite a few frags for sale. If people are interested please post what you are looking for as I get my list together of what I have. Currently have 5 tanks set up and 1 display tank so I will be posting a new post of all the frags I have for sale with prices.

WTB: colorful zoos, mushrooms, or ricordia (blue, red, purple, orange, yellow). Have you sold online somewhere else, somewhere we could check your feedback?

Originally posted by Peterock

Hello everyone i am new to the nano-reef site but I have been doing salt tanks for about 4 + years and just wanted to let everyone here know that I have quite a few frags for sale. If people are interested please post what you are looking for as I get my list together of what I have. Currently have 5 tanks set up and 1 display tank so I will be posting a new post of all the frags I have for sale with prices.

Denver here also. Very interested in a list and prices of what frags you have available.

My tank is pretty stocked, but there is always room for one or two more. :D

Bob

Sorry about the delay people I am getting my butt kicked here at work but I will be updating my post from earlier of what I have for sale. so please again let me know what you want and if I have we can work something out. I have sold a few things on ebay but I dont use it that much as i should but" To answer your question bigbenji coming from one reefer to another I will not screw anyone over because I dont like to get screwed"

I am taking a road trip back home to missouri to break one of the tanks down there, but I am not bringing everything back just a few pieces that I know people are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone i just got back last night and I have had a very unpleasent trip. Took 30 bags froms my house in ST. Louis to colorado and only have 12 that made it I am ####ed I checked everybag every 2-3 hours and i guess overnight after waking up I lost some. I will have a update and maybe pics in the next few days.

Archived