Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTB: Small Nano-Reef Tank

A_Ducati

Hey guys-

I'm looking for a fully setup tank to start a reef in. I would like it to be around 10gallons or smaller and have all the equipment needed. I'd also like something that looks clean and compact. Let me know....Thanks

Anthony :)

at my lfs they sell a "kit" that is made by usa aquariums i think. it is a 7g acrylic cube with a built in wet/dry, skimmer, and 13w lights. try a search on them and see what u get... ill try and get a website for them..

I have one of these tanks, upgraded with a 27w quad PC and a pair of 13w actinics. The 13 watters have not been installed yet, though.

Although I am not looking to get rid of it yet, I will be. I am finishing up my home office, and will be upgrading my 4 nanos to one larger tank and one nano, then sell off some of the other setups. They are as follows: 10 gal, 12 gal, 7 gal cube and a 6 gal eclipse. Shoot me an email and I'll keep you mind, but I don't have a definite time line yet.

Ken

Thanks for the help with the USA aquariums...I'll look into them today.

Kennerd...I am in no major rush to get my tank started. I still have a bunch of reading left in the guide book. But keep me posted on your setups and maybe we can set something up. thanks

I'll have a 7 gallon bow front w/ 32w PC Smartbulb available soon. I'm transfering contents of my nano into a 46. Just waiting for the 46 to finish its cycle... I hoping to transfer into 46 in another 2 weeks +/-

You'll just need to add water ,LR, and LS and you'll be ready to go......

How soon you looking to buy? Where r u located?

Let me know if you are interested.

i have an 18gal acrylic cube tank with a built in sump and skimmer and an iceprobe chiller and has a one peice black acrylic canopy for 3-4 32w pc and i also have a custom made oak canopy with a 150w HQI in a pendant mounted inside. a calcium reactor with tank ect. heaters, powerheads, all you would need in sand rock and corals. if your interested let me know i had one buyer for all this stuff and went out and bought boexs and styrafoam board,boxed it all into 2 boxes and gave him a shipping qoute. never heard from him again. everything is still boxed in my family room waiting for a buyer!

email me at vulkum@msn.com if interested

aaron

Parhead-

How much are you looking to get for the setup? I'm located in NYC. A couple of quick questions...does it come with a filter and powerhead? If so, what make are they? How long has the tank been in use? Thats about it, let me know...Thanks

Anthony

The tank has been set up since last March/April (I cant remember).

It comes with a HOB Tetratec F150 filter with heating capsual. I run a natural fliltration tank so the Tetratec has no filter media. I use it strictly for water movement and for the heater.

I had a small power head in the bottom left of the tank but took it out b/c I felt that it was too much water flow. Seems as if everything did better with the power head turned off. BUT you could add a small power head if you chose (I'd buy the smallest powerhead available--dont spend more than $10-$15). Here is a link for more info on the Teratec:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...d=6&pCatId=3655

Price, hmmm Tank sells for $50+, Tectratec w/ heater capsual sells for $38.50, Lighting retro kit sells for $50. Smartlamp bulb sells for $21. here is link for retro lighting kit:

http://www.customsealife.com/NewFiles/smar...lite-retro.html

So I have about $160+ in hardware. I'll probably sell for $110+shipping. Oh, and I have a little bit of salt I'll throw in...

Let me know if you are still interested.

check my other thread in here, but I am selling my 7gal A Life glas bow front tank, with lights, filtration, protein skimmer and all corals.

this tank is awesome and is in great shape.

make me an offer I can't refuse!

Archived