SaltCritters.com

Trade corals in northern NJ ??

scd

I'm interested in trading for corals locally (northern NJ).

Can offer:

Lime Green candycane

Red Mushrooms

Green Star polyps

I have had all my colonies for years, the GSP for about 6 years and the mushrooms and candycane for 3-4 years.

Interested in:

Zoos

Blastos

Yellow Polyps

Mushrooms

Ricordia

Hey whats up....I have some hairy mushrooms that i might be able to offer for an exchange for the red mushrooms.

Cool. What color? Size? What lighting are you using? Any pics?

My reds are typically 1-2+ inches depending on placement. Lighting is 110 watts of PC.

Heres a pic of the mushroom...theyre kind of closed cause i just took a pic after they have been closed most of the night...they are tan and greenish...under atinic the tips light up neon green...i half 50/50 for lighting...

Heres a pic of the mushroom...theyre kind of closed cause i just took a pic after they have been closed most of the night...they are tan and greenish...under atinic the tips light up neon green...i half 50/50 for lighting...

I have sent you a private message with my contact information...If you want you can call sometime this week to figure out when you want to meet up...

I have some stuff to trade. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I have a bunch of zoos, shrooms, and some other stuff as well.

Check out my gallery. No good close ups of the shrooms or zoos, but there are plenty.

digitallinx

I wrote to you on the other post and you never got back to me...im interested in finding some pink xenia only because around this area they dont sell them..or im guessing i havent looked hard enough...i dont have to many corals for trade..but willing to pay for a small frag..so i was wondering if you can help me out...

Klagos,

I checked out your pics... How about red shrooms for some zoos?

The others corals I have -- it looks like you got covered... Some green zoos (not buttons) are starting to expnad to a second rock so i may have those to trade in the near future...

If those don't peak your interest how about a couple peppermint snails? I find them much better for a small tank because of their small size than nass and they reproduce in our tanks to boot. Or a couple mini stars? The ones I have are NOT the plain white ones, mine are white with orange and green spots on their backs. Both the peppermint snails and stars I have had for at least 4 years.

Let me know if you are interested.

Brian da lion

Yo scd, where in nj are you, I'm right near hackettstown, and I have a big red/ metallic green favites colony that I might frag.

Archived