Innovative Marine Aquariums

Twin spot Goby! help!

Kyubi1

Im planning to get a pair of Twin spot goby in my 12 gallon tank. But I'm having a hard time finding any information about them. If possible, can someone tell me where to read up about it? One of my main question is if I get each one of the twin spot from different place, what are the chance of them to pair up? Hopefully someone can help me with the info. Thank you.

Also. Along with that pair, I'm hoping to get a pair of clown. Is it too much ? Thanks

i've read that twin spot's don't do well in captivity. they tend to do even worse if they aren't bought with their mate. depending on what species of clownfish you're planning on getting but i wouldn't get two gobies for a 12 gallon tank. there just isn't enough micro-fauna for them to feed upon.

Not going to be enough food in the sand for 2 of them in such a small tank. They'll be unhappy and probably starve... They start small, but do get bigger and require a large amount of sand...

Well, is there a way around that? some sort of specific food I can put in ? Because those gobies are really cool, especially when they're a pair. Hmmm...

Also. any recomendation for what species of clowns? If one specie is better than other, I'm willing to do it!. Thanks again.

sir winston mulligan

ive gotten my twinspot to eat frozen mysis, but i might just have a weird twinspot..i dont know anything about pairing them and how to tell which one is male and which one is female..good luck...

Still looking for some sort of info for the Twin spot goby. Anyone have any website where I can read about them? Thank you.

Archived