Pod Your Reef

Some Updated 100gl Pics

SAILFIN

HERES SOME BUTTONS TEH ONES AT THE BOTTOM DONT OPEN UP VERY GOOD WAS THINKIN ABOUT FRAGIN THEM SINCE THERES LIKE 100 POLYPS AN NO REAL ROCK THAT THERE ATTACHED TO JUST SOME RUBBLE EASY TO PULL APART

nice. I miss my big tanks, but not the masive waterchanges.

although with 8 small tanks, W/C's still take a whole day.....

damn... come to think of it its still near the same volume ....:D

dave I've hired a neighbor in middle school to do the maintanance I hate. since he knows what to do I don't worry about going away for a week since he takes care of it. he would probably do it for free, but 5 dollars is a lot to an 11 year old.

WELL THE TANK HAS BEEN UP FOR ABOUT 2YRS AN THE ONLY THING I DO AS FAR AS MAINTANACE IS WIPE THE GLASS TOP OFF WATER AND DOSE MY TRACE ELEMENTS, AS FAR AS WATER CHANGES I DO ABOUT 25% EVERY 3 MONTHS OR WHEN I THINK IT NEEDS IT, I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING ONLY A SKIMMER AND LETTING THE ROCK AND SAND FILTER IT, I AM TRYING THIS SAME APPROCH ON MY 5 GL NANO/FRAGG TANK AND SO FAR SO GOOD.

• 3 weeks later...

well just finished building a hood for my new 10 gl just trasnfered everything over from my 5gl tank wanted to show the progress, not much in it at this time but im gonna start fraggin from the 100 this weekend also gonna add somemore live rock an sand....tell me what ya think

Archived