inTank Media Baskets

Calapura, Got Some?

pandabehr

I was wondering if anyone has any calapura available. I cannot find any here in virginia and I want to addsome to my 'fuge. I'd be willing to pay.

Thanks,

also I am interested in the grape species..... and what the scientific name is.

while I am fairly confident you will find plenty available from reefers here (if I didn't unload several handfulls recently I would have some for you), if you want to buy some you can get it at inlandaquatics.com. They have great fuge products. Or you can get the macro algae pack from ipsf.com, along with other fuge goodies.

I have a bucket load every 3 weeks I take to the LFS fer credit.

If ya want some, send me a PM . Id be more than happy to cough some up fer free to show no hard feelings about the "Aiptasia" thread....

which ya have to admit..... DID turn out funny.:P

EDIT: I have Albifrondia, Serrata, Prolifera, and a little Racemossa (grape) it isnt the easiest to ship though. They will need express mail. about $ 17.00 fer a decent batch of it.

I have some Bryopsiss if ya want some too.....:D

In retrospect, it was kinda funny.... I was in all seroiusness looking for a friend and was being quite lazy.... Serves me right for being an idiot I have aptipsia popping up everywhere in my ten gallon..... sucks to be me!!!

Dave thats cool...

I'll IM you soon when I get the chance to look up the types you have to offer.

I have a great LFS here in virginia that usually has a great selection but it has been slim pickin's lately...

Dave sorry about the last post (tucks his tail between his legs....)

Archived