ReefCleaners.org

2-65w Power Compacts plus ABS hood

gregmoeck

I have a Custom Sea Life 2-65w Power Compacts plus ABS hood. This unit has 2 power cords and ballast. One 10,000 K daylight and One Actinic ( bulbs are less than 60 days old. )

This unit comes with a built in Fan but the fan stopped working 2 weeks after I purchased the hood from Premium aquatics. I just never did anything about it because the unit really doesn't put off that much heat. I have owned the hood for about 1.5 years and just recently replaced the bulbs.

Why am I selling/trading?

I have this unit on a 20 gallon. I am transfering all live stock to a 10 gallon with a 32 watt smart light so I will no longer need this unit.

I can provide a picture or you can go to any aquarium supply and pull up the unit.

I will post some info below and the current retail price. Shipping will be about 20lbs so we can caculate that if you are interested. I will be selling this unit for 140.00 or best offer. I think that is fair considering the cost of the bulbs. I would also be interested in a trade for mushrooms but the last deal I did dry goods for live stock turned sour and is not yet resolved. The coral was shipped on a thursday 2nd day for some reason and didn't arrive till monday afternoon. The coral was dead and I lost an Kent RO unit which I traded. The person has yet to make the deal right. I am still waiting so Trade Coral for Lights may not happen.

Made of a textured ABS plastic, this hood is designed to be placed directly on top of your aquarium. It comes complete with internal electronic ballasts, a switch and power cord for each lamp allowing dawn and dusk control, cooling fan, acrylic lens, one 65 watt 6700K Ultra-Daylight, one 65 watt 7100K Ultra-Radiant Actinic Blue, and an installation booklet.

No. Lamp/Watts/Color-Temp: 1/65/6700K:1/65/7100K

Total Lumens: 5530

Amps/Watts: .92A/130W

Size: 24" x 9" x 4"

Applications: 34" Long & 30" Deep

Customer Rating: not yet rated

Quantity in Basket: none

Code: PC24265-ABS

Price: $269.95

Shipping Weight: 20.00 pounds

Archived