Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

metznreef's 7 gallon bow

Metznreef

here's my nano. it's been set-up since late june and currently had no fish. i know it's not much but i like it anyways. the pictures aren't great, i'm not exactly a master photographer.

Nice looking tank.. Might I suggest you moving the xenia further back to the left to balance out the look of the nano reef.. of course it's just a suggestion.. youre tank looks great as is as well. :happy:

the tank looks great. Glad I could help out with the resizing.

I agree that the xenia, which is awesome btw, is too big for the front of the tank. However, I am a strong believer that if it is thriving, leave it alone. Moving it around could just end up stressing and/or harming the animal.

thanks for the comments guys. gobies, i kind of lost track of those polyps and that isn't a torch it's a frogspawn;) i'll try to get some more pics in a little while.

okay, i took some more pics. here is what i believe to be either a fire or lce coral. it is a frag i got from the lfs i work at. it broke off the main colony so i super glued it to the rock.

here is my frogspawn and a red shroom i got a while a back. there are actually 2 there but one is small. and anythony, remember i told you the original stalk of xenia died you sent me a a new one was growing? the xenia in the top right of this pic is the new stalk. it is like 3 inches tall now.

here are the acropora frags i got a week or 2 ago. so far they seem to be doing pretty well. the polyps are not open all the way because the shrimp just ran across them.

here is my cleaner shrimp. he will eat outa my hand and when i get a cut i let him pick at it. it hurts like hell but i't fun to watch

last but not least, here is a picture of some of the smaller corals i have on the bottem of my tank. there are some orange zoos(the shrimp just ran accross those also, a gonopora frag(when fully extended the arms are like 1.5 inches, but it is another victim of the shrimp right now.), a ricordea polyp, and a shroom i rescued from the bottem of the live rock tank at my lfs.

Archived