Cultivated Reef

lets see they center peice fish!!

malawi freak

malawi freak

Hey Everybody

I thought it would be good to post some pics of our center/fav peice fish in YOUR tank. and tell us what fish it is and what size of tank its in.

ill post a pic of mine as soon ad he/she comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
mattw2190

Not really a "nano" its a 65 reef. My favorite fish is my Blue Mandarin. It has always been my favorite even while recovering from and incident where it got sucked into a powerhead and torn up real bad. Now one month later there are no signs of scarring and full color is back. This is my favorite fish, because of its striking colors and amazing personality. Some special requirements come along with this fish, but so far it has all been worth it. I have 2 pics of this fish in my gallery.

-Matt.

I have an entire 58 for this angelfish -

aviBIG.jpg

Centropyge aurantia "Golden Pygmy"

Well, I guess there is the goby in the tank as well, :). Just those two fishies though.

whatcaneyedo

My lionfish. He's like a puppy dog when it comes to feeding time and is really active at night but hides in the rocks during the day. He killed my sailfin blenny but in time I'll forgive him.

Originally posted by Six

I have an entire 58 for this angelfish -

aviBIG.jpg

Centropyge aurantia "Golden Pygmy"

Well, I guess there is the goby in the tank as well, :). Just those two fishies though.

great fish. if i didnt keep sps, i would get one.

Archived