Pod Your Reef

Gauging Interest in Pink Yuma - So Cal

xoshagsox

Wondering if anyone was interested in trading for some of my pink yumas. I decided that I only want to keep 1, so i'm going to keep the biggest one. That leaves the other 4 for trade. They are around 1.5" wide. They are from the same area as the ones I traded to tigahboy.

I currently have them in my 20L under 130w pc. They should get a darker pink color under mh.

I'll consider trading one or all 4. Things I will consider trading for are other rics, favias, blastos, acans, etc. Basically any colorful softy or lps. I'm also looking for a nano cube 12 dx. I might consider money but would prefer a trade. Shoot me a pm or email with your offer.

I live in Norwalk, Ca. Around where the 605 meets the 91. No shipping because I do not want to risk it. Thanks.

jenniebutterfly

xoshagsox how much would you be looking for? i can pay extra if you can drop it with tigah, and tigah i can send you extra to ship it :D

jenniebutterfly

haha i wish, just really want a pink yuma, whether it is bright or not, i love pink and purple, and this would look nice in my new tank :)

• 2 weeks later...

typical girl, always wanting pink stuff hahaha...then again, what does that make us men that want the pink ones??? scary ;-)

Archived