inTank Media Baskets

just came in new JBJ ATO

748S911

Friskaburger

Awesome! I was also interested in picking up these. You got two float switches, so does that mean you can use one as a fail safe to stop the pump from overflowing the tank?

CT nano reefer

A very nice setup indeed....but I can't possibly see those guards stopping a snail or a hermit from getting in there..looks to be just too much of the the float switch exposed..

here it is it fits perfectly, i had to put it really close to the top because of a power head i have close to the top, if i dont i will have tons of bubles. this thing works like a dream and it was easy as pie to set up, im sure you guys w/a top still on wont have any prob. fitting it in.

i used the extra heads from my rio i bought for it, i know it didnt come w/ a pump thats the only downside. i recomend getting a pretty powerful pump though.

• 4 months later...

i have tried a rio 50 than rio 400 still not strong enough to pump water when my water source is sitting on the ground. so what are the pumps people are using for this jbj ato?

I am not sure of the inside diameter of your return tube, but it looks to be rather big. I use regular silicone airline tube with no problem at all. One thing to keep in mind is the head pressure. The bigger the diameter the more water that will have to be pushed up. I tried the dinkiest air pump that walmart had $3.98 and it will empty a 5 gallon jug in around 15 minutes. Hopefully this will help someone.

Archived