Innovative Marine Aquariums

New zoos and rics just updated.

logicalreef

Greetings all,

I have just put a few more choice pieces on my web site. This will probally be my last offering before the new year. It get's too hectic as we all know during the holidays. I may have a few pieces in December, but not sure at the moment.

To all those who just stop by and take a peek, I thank you as graciously as I do those who purchase a few.

Thanks again, and frag,frag,frag!

Peace, Bryan

wow bryan, nice zoos man

hey i just checked the site and it says all zoos sold, but this is an updated post...u still have any left? i especially like the zoos in z1, z2, z4, z11 and z12 :D hehe, let me know as i'm interested in purchasing "captive raised corals"

tanks

Thanks for the nice words :) That sale went quick. I still have some you may like, drop me a email and I'll send a pic or 2.

Thanks to all on this board who helped that page empty so fast. Met some great folks.

Peace, Bryan

Originally posted by logicalreef

Thanks for the nice words :) That sale went quick. I still have some you may like, drop me a email and I'll send a pic or 2.

Thanks to all on this board who helped that page empty so fast. Met some great folks.

Peace, Bryan

Man...your not kidding when you say stuff sold quick.....'m glad I emailed you when I did:)

Cameron

Archived