Pod Your Reef

Blastomussa wellsi- "Blue"

Six

It's dang blue for a blasto!

2ec44346.jpg

I cut a frag a few weeks ago for a trade, but it fell through. I would like to trade for other blastomussa wellsi, ideally. It's small, about 3 polyps, or so.

Holla at me via PM I'll ponder trades for other nice LPS coral.

How much are you looking to get for it?

How about trades?

Darn. Second awesome thing I've missed out on TODAY! (This, and a $20 coco worm...)

Check out the blue and red ones at farms of the sea this morning... damn, those are nice. I wish I had room in my tank for a full order of corals.

reef hugger

I saw those Blasto's on FOTS. It would have been nice if Blane showed a pic of those Blasto's expanded, they look like crap.

Yeah, it'd be nice if he EVER posted accurate photos and sizes for any of his stuff. Besides, those Blastos are $44 for ONE polyp AND you have to buy four other corals just to "qualify" to buy it.

That's true. I've been happy with corals I've gotten from him (except when he's replaced something that died without asking me) but I know a lot of people have been unhappy with his customer service.

blane tries his best to satisfy his customers..i think. He gave me a 115% voucher on 2 mixed up corals I received and let me keep the mistaked corals sent to me. I ordered again to use the voucher .anyways i bought the blue/red blasto single from him the other day. It's coming in tommorow. his zoos are great colors and good amount. sorry for straying off topic :P

Wish I could say the same about him on my order.

But anyway.. Nice blue blastos, Six. Are you selling them outright, perhaps?

My mother colony is a tad small at the moment to frag again. Plus it's kinda a *itch to frag. I end up getting lots of 1/2 polyps. I'll keep ya'll posted tho. I'd rather sell the pieces here than RC.

Lata

Archived