inTank Media Baskets

My new 7 bow after 1 week....

Physh1

Lookin good so far. Those zoos are really cool. But why'd you tear down your 20g(I looked on your site)? Now that was a killer setup. Is it going into the 150 or something?

I moved from California to Oklahoma and couldn't take it as it was. I hated to have to do it but there was no choice. Now I'm working on this bow and a 150 setup. I still have the 20 and am really thinking about hooking it up again....

Cameron

lookin' good physh! B)

i love that middle zoo's reddish color. were they all purchases from that zoanthid guy abs was talking about or someone else?

that purple rock on top is a great snatch! what kind is that? indonesian?

It's Manano rock. It started showing up around 2 years ago and was very, very, very popular for around months till they banned the stuff. Very light, good shapes, and very colorful. I have around 150 lbs of it in my 150 system.

Around 10 of the 15 lbs in this tank is Manano. Wish I could still get it.....this stuff rocks.

I got the zoos from thelogicalreef.com and they are pretty sweet. I am going to get a few from Anthony on here too soon.

Cameron

Cameron, did you take corals with you when you moved? If so, what all did you take, how did you pack them, and how long was it until you got them back in a tank with waterflow and lighting?

The 7 looks great, I really like how they look with lots of rock! :)

Cool:D....I'm hoping i'll miss the diatom stage since I sourced pretty much everything but I dunno. I getting really antzy to add more but I need to be patient:|and hold my breath:x.

We will see how long that lasts though:P

Cameron

Archived