Coral Vue Hydros

My 12 gal. Cube DX

Nickeleye

Thanks. Most were transplants from my prior 40 gal. reef so they were already pretty established. Things have only grown more in the DX. Probably due to increased lighting compared to what I had in the 40g.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice tanks ... How long have you had the perc's .. i've hada few but never could keep them alive... maybe the hermits killed them iunno... Well Off to watch hermit wars in my tank again ... rasist bastards

That's a beautiful 12g. I have one on order and I've also already ordered several upgrades. The side-by-side photo of the two tanks was quite revealing. The 1-day old tank was not nearly as clear as the larger established one. I used to have quite an assortment of fish which I won't be able to have in the 12g. I'm hoping to have two fish in the 12g. Are your Perc's mated? Also, could you post a little more about your setup...mods, upgrades, etc? That tank doesn't look stock :) Nevermind, I looked closer at your username and location: Nano Customs, that says it all. I'll probably be talking to you guys about some lighting upgrades.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that tank has been broken down as of about a week ago and things have been transfered into my new 24g. Hopefully the 24 will turn out as well as the 12 did. Thanks for the compliments.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived