Top Shelf Aquatics

ive got a weird tree like plant growing in my tank??

ZIGGY

ive got a small tree like coral growing in my tank its about 2cm long and doesnt like the light..

it lookes like a dead brach hanging off the back of my rock what could it be?....

ill get some pics for yous asap plus pics of a few other things ive noticed.(i hope the pic works

any help would be great.

thanx dale

sorry jenniebutterfly the pic wont work.

is there any chance of some one posting it for me??(im not ver good with computers)

dale

jenniebutterfly

if you click gallery on one of you posts, it will send you to your gallery, click on upload photos, and upload it from your computer. then once uploaded, click on the thumbnail of your picture, then right click on it and select properties. copy the whole url address and come back to your post, type () without the parenthysis again. hope this helps. but if you could at least get it uploaded to the gallery someone may be able to help you :) jen

If you like PM me and I will give you an address to send the image, I can post for you if you are totally lost on this part.

EDIT: You have a PM

Ok here ya go Ziggy, I had to edit down your bmp file a bit in size. At any rate I cant tell you what it is but maybe someone else can

Ziggys Image13459unk.jpg

thanx for that mate muchly apriceated..

any help would be great..i dont know where it came from and it doent like alot of light as i moved the rock thinking i was doin the right thing and i all most lost it,ive since put the rock back how it was and it seems happy.

thanx ziggy

Archived