Top Shelf Aquatics

fish options

CRAVIN CRITTERS

CRAVIN CRITTERS

Okay I got my live rock about a week ago and Im waiting for everything to settle. I figured this would be as good a time as ever to look at fish options so heres what I came up with.

high finned goby

kauderns cardinal

pajama cardinal

fire fish

purple fire fish

clownfish

So now im torn on wich fish to get. so can anybody tell me what fish will be a bad idea and what what go togother or will not thrive in my tank. Oh yeah I have a 20h and id like all fish to eat flake or frozen if any of these dont please tell me.

Thanks in advance for any replys.

CRAVIN CRITTERS

Only a couple Im trying to get help on deciding on wich ones and I have a protien skimmer and 25pounds live rock.

Brian da lion

With a protien skimmer,you could probably do 4. I personally would go with a pair of clowns, a high fin goby, and I bet some sort of fairy wrasse, like a carpenters wrasse would be cool.

Personally, I dont like cardinals to much because they are kinda boring but that is just my opinion. I would get a pair of clowns and either a pair of regular fire fish or one fire fish and the high finned goby. Both the the fire fish and the goby dont produce a high bioload so you should be ok there.

Archived