inTank Media Baskets

why do these zoas look like this?

sir winston mulligan

sir winston mulligan

these came as a hitchhiker on with my yellow polyps, and ive tried everything to get them to not look like "sea penises"..high flow low flow, high light low light, and i gave them time to adjust to there new spot in the tank, i target feed everything...will they ever go back to normal? oh yeah all my paremeters are in check, and all of my other zoas look great...any suggestions?

Funky_Fish14

Lmao...'sea penises'...hahahahaha.

Try touching the top and getting them to close up, and see if they open properly again. Every once in awhile I get one that does that. Hope it works.

Chris

sir winston mulligan

i think you might be on to something chris...ill try it in the morning and let yall know how it turns out...thanks for the info bro...i prolly should have changed the subject to "sea penis please help!" haha:D

Funky_Fish14

Sir Winston: Whenever one of my zoos is like that, and one of my shrimps steps on it, it closes up and then opens fine again. Or when im screwing with the tank sometimes I just touch it myself, but normally I can count on the shrimps doing it because thats all they do, the are always stepping on a coral(Jerks!!!!!). Lol.

Chris

sir winston mulligan

lol im going to give them a lil touch love here in a little but...you need to tell those shrimps that the jerk store called(not sure if you ever watch seinfeld)LOL..

sir winston mulligan

i stroked them plenty and they still wont "straiten up and fly right"..i have now accepted it...i have sea penises:)..

Archived