Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coral Clearance : Bay Area !!!

NanoReefer53

Well, reefs have been an expensive thing especially for me being only 16 w/o a job. I've thought about this and I'm leaving for college in 1.5 years so my tank will never have the "matured" look and keeping CA/alk up along with lighting bills are getting costly. Recently my 400w radium broke down (still figurin out why) so I need to sell all of my SPS corals and most other corals because I think i'm going to set up an anemone tank with a pair of clowns. Frags $10-25 depending on type and size. Here's some of the stuff i'm selling:

Sofites

- green tree ~ 4"

LPS

- Frogspawn ~ green tentacles w/ purple tips ~ colony/single heads/double heads (priced accordingly)

E-mail PM, or call me. My phone # is (408)942-9033. Ask for kCi.SOLD

i cant let you go without you selling me those frogspawn

HELL>>>ILL BUY THEM ALL>...gimme a call...

408.375.31** (hehehe) not a very good idea

email me cmikee@attbi.com

and give me the price on that wavemaster pro and the green tree ;)

please save em for me..ill pick it up ASAP

probably not selling any live rock nanoman. (acutally it's base rock but 80% covered in coraline and bacteria, it's called poor man's live rock. My recipie, 30lbs hawaii base rock and 5lbs live :D ) sorry.

<<< bay area reefer, ill get some of that frogspawn, pm me so we can set up a meeting place, im in san jose thanks

hell, maybe ill buy some sps too hehe oh and if u could, sell me one piece of rock, cuz i need it for a new 4.5 gal tank. please consider it

sean:)

I don't have any pictures of them and it would be kinda pointless taking them right now because the corals are under 6.5k and 5k lighting so it's all brown X)

Reefitis, how's your lighting on the 4.5 ? I can sell you some SPS w/ lr because they're attatched to the rock.

I think a hydralic set up might be the answer.Now before someone says who is this moron I have to tell you I am new at this and take it easy on me.:( But I am working on a kind of wave maker and will let you all know how to make it thanks.

woohoo ! I just came back from John's (tubs) and test fired my radium on his HQI ballasts and it ran perfectly. When i came back home i tried it on mine agian and bam ! it lit up perfectly. It's like the HQI balast gave it a jump start. Anywho, i've decided to keep with SPS (due to looking at John's awesome SPS reef :D). The list has now been updated to what i'm selling.

nah not enough light on the 4.5 to hold sps, oh well, but hold a piece of ur frogspawn for me, ur smallest piece next to the one strife reserved hehe

sean

oh, lemme know when ur free so i can stop by, or i'll probably go with strife whenever he plans to. thanks k-ci

hey nanoreefer53, i'm free this thursday and friday...lemme know what time dude, i really appreciate it. oh, and gimme a deal =) i'm a poor reefer hehe

tanks!!!:P

sean

Archived