Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NE1 know a good fish store in Orange County?

kenicheema

I'm in Irvine and I was wondering if any of you know a good fishstore in the Orange County area. The only one I know is Fish2000 which is in Tustin. Any where else?

I was considering getting live rocks online but shipping is way too much, that's why I am looking for a local fish store.

Live Rocks?? don't buy it from the LFS around here...try to go one RECYCLER.COM there are always people on their selling LR and LS for dirt CHEAP!

and for a good place to shop? MY HOUSE! ask any of the orange county reefers..they all love to shop in my tank..hahahhahaa...

Anyways...there are a few good quality shops around here..there is Pet Town on El Toro....Fish Collection in Yorba Linda,....Tong's in Fountain Valley...

DON;t ever buy any livestocks from Frank at Fish 2000...THEY WILL NOT LIVE!~

You are really close to me..i am in Irvine also..if you ever need anything..just let me know..email me..i will be more than happy to give you my number..

kenicheema,

Listen to Anthony he is 1000% correct (yes I meant 1000). Shop at his place it is cheaper and only the highest quality =)

I shop at Pet Town off El Toro their rock is expensive but I like the live stock.

Vince

hey ken..i am from irvine too... i am attending uci. a good place to go in orange county is Tong's fish and pets. they have the best selection in orange county in my opinion. and also the ower knows a great deal about salt water tanks. his name is Tong. here is the phone number if u want to go there. 714-842-2733.

The direction is 73N and then 405N or you can just take 405N all the way and get off on warner exit ramp. once you exit change to the most inner lane (most left lane) and make a left on magnolia( first light after you exit the freeway). then make a right into the plaza on your right side. its in that plaza right at the corner of magnolia and warner. i belive the store is either the 3rd or the 4th one on your left once you enter the plaza. it about a 10 min drive from uci if there is no traffic. when you get there check out the two salt water tank he has in the back. they are some of the best looking reef tanks i have seen in my life.

oh by the way. i use to go to fish2000, but the ower is so uptight and so stingy that i dont got here anymore. his selections isnt all that great and his prices are a little high. i found out who his suppliers are and if i need anything that no one carries i just call them up and they get if for me for the same price they give to fish2000. so yeah..if i were you i wouldnt go there anymore. but yeah..if u cant find Tong's fish and pets. just reply and i'll see if i can help you out or just call them.

I like fish collection.

The owner is very nice. Deal with the owner though. He will give discounts. The other workers won't really help you out. If he doesn't have a fish you want, he will try and find it.

Jeff's Exotic fish isn't too far from OC either.

-jon

Archived