Coral Vue Hydros

what to clean the glass with?

marc

I have been using a mag float to clean the glass but it's difficult to use the mag float on the rounded corners. I'd prefer not to have to stick my hands in the tank to clean the glass with a credit or something. what do you all use?

• 2 weeks later...

I use a soft-bristled toothbrush (haha not previously used either.)

It really works well, doesn't scratch but get a lot of crap off the glass. :)

Again sorry for the delay in Nimble production. Paradiddle you must have just missed me before I stopped making them in December and ran out of stock. I am currenty studying abroad this semester, but as soon as I return at the end of June I will resume production as quickily as possible and work to fulfil the back log of requests that I have. If you are interested in one please drop me an e mail or a PM and I will add you to the list. I think the most fair thing for me to do is to fulifll the requests in the order in which they were made. Also let me know if you have any questions.

C. Jerome

im going to be making a few of these soon because i need another one. it was cheaper for me to buy the stuff in a little bit larger quantity so if any of you guys want one of my extras pm me.

c Jerome,

Does the smaller one work good on a stock 24G Nano or would I need the one with more magnets. Have you thought of adding a thin sheet of steel behind the the rare earth magnets? I use them for some woodworking projects, adding "cup" holder increases the strength a lot. See this site as an example Rockler

Drew

If your only tool is a hammer, all your problems look like nails.

drparker

Most people with the original nano cube have used the Nimble Super, so i would think it would be best for the 24 gallon as well.

I have not considered adding a thin sheet of steel behind the magnets, though I will look into that. I try to keep the Nimble as thin as possible!. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys ive made a few of these now and have the extras for sale in the for sale forum so if you are interested stop by there and take a look. ive got some pics up and can make the double strength ones or whatever you want.

Archived