Coral Vue Hydros

Information, Links etc on

BCOrchidGuy

various sizes and quality of planktons I can grow in my refugium, I found one article last night that said a good refugium should be 2 x the size of the tank if it is to be used as a feeder refugium. I think that is a bit overboard myself but I may be wrong.

Basically I want to be able to have a variety of different sizes of ciliates, rotifers etc to feed or have a slow but constant suppy of food available to what ever is in the tank. I would also like to try my hand at raising Clownfish so finding a good way to grow out food for the first week will be a priority.

To keep you all updated the 20 gallon is looking good, another pound of live rock was put in yesterday with 3 peppermint shrimp and another hitchiker who is a snail that looked like a hermit crab.

My pH is good, KH is about 12 but my calcium is a bit low at 340, I will test it again today to see if it is coming up at all.

Thankya I will be looking over them after work tonight, while most of you smart folks are snoring.... sighs, oh well at least its quiet at night....

B.C. guy:U now how i told u about ocean aquatics,that guys store

is half breeding clowns and he sells everything to raise them,he

should have more coral tanks imo.check it out.

Archived