ReefCleaners.org

Great Web Site

benny

I just want to say what a great website. It has helped me and peaked my interest immensly in the hobbie of saltwater. I have been in the tropical fish business now for 8 years and never had any interest in learning or keeping a salt water aquarium. Now after a friend of mine who told me you can do a marine in a small 6g aquarium, suddenly my ears perked. I was facinated and hooked. I have gone from not having any interest in dealing with saltwater to being a fanatic. And this site has helped me a great deal in learning all about the hobbie of nano-reefing.

Thanks Again,

Ben

Ps- To all the members "Awesome looking tanks"

Hey experienced ones,

From reading all the posts lately, especially the newbie forum, there is a bunch of us who are about ready to start stocking.

Get prepared for a bunch of questions about corals and feeding.

Maybe someone could start a reference thread (like Dave did on abbreviations in the advanced forums section) listing all the practical/recommended corals for the beginner along with environmentals and feeding requirements?

That way we won't sound like such ISOBs.....

And thanks all for your help!

riding the wave of the future.....

Nanoreefs.

Welcome to the insane disease... Bitten by the reef bug.

With proper care, knowledge, and effort given.... nothing is impossible.......

just depends on how anal retentive you are. :D

ps: my SHOT-QUARIUM is still doing well...... :woot:

welcome to the board...... I call everyone new STUPID aparently, so dont be surprized. ;) (inside joke)

Stupid.

:P

J/K I wouldnt want to dissapoint....

Are you kidding, patience isn't one of my vitues. My tank is up and running. When i first set it up about a month and a half ago i started out with a couple pieces of live rock,anenome with a clown fish. It was really quit boring looking compare to most of the tanks on this site. Then i decided to get more into corals so i had to get better lighting and had to get rid of the juggernaut, The Anemone. I tried to keep him for a bit but he was destroying everything in such a small tank. I'll take some pics soon and post them. Thanks for all the replies.

Ben

Archived