Top Shelf Aquatics

goby not eating

gobygirl3

I purchased a neon goby from drs and smith last week and I just cant get him to eat.He is looking thin and I dont want to lose him.He is very tiny so I tried brine shrimp (frozen), formula 1, and flakes.It just floats past him and he ignores all of it.What can I do to save him>? I was debating on whether to get the neon or the yellow watchman, now I wonder if I made the wrong choice.

well i can tell you this, i got a yellow watchman a few days ago and i couldn't get him to eat either but the next day i put food next to his hole and when i walked away i saw him eating a little, but he is still very scared or shy, im feeding him brine shrimp not frozen though, put it in the tank and walk away so he cant see you that might help, by the way in a newb so take my word for it

I am trying to get a hi fin and a pistol shrimp but all the internet and [phone suppliers have either got the fish in stock or the shrimp but not both! for some reason all the shrimp type gobies are out of stock at most suppliers right now, I dont know why, there are some that are supposed to email me when they get them in.I am trying to get a hi fin and a randalls pistol

Archived