Coral Vue Hydros

Frag Sale!

theANEMONEA

theANEMONEA

ATTENTION BAY-AREA REEFERS: THE AQUARIUM ON WILLOW PASS, CONCORD IS HAVING A HUGE BLOWOUT SALE AS WE ARE CLOSING VERY SOON. AS PART OF THIS SALE, I WILL BE MAKING A WHOLE BUNCH OF EXCELLENT FRAGS WHICH WILL BE SELLING FOR 6.99 EACH WITH 30% OFF! FRAGS WILL CONSIST OF VARIOUS ZOOS, BIRGHT GREEN HYDNOPHORA, MONTIPORA CAPRICORNIS AND DIGITATA, PORITES, VARIOUS POLYPS, AND MUCH MORE! COME ON DOWN, WE ARE OPEN FROM 3 TO 8 PM WEEKDAYS, 11-6 ON WEEKENDS. REMEMBER, THE GOOD FRAGS WILL BE TAKEN REALLY FAST, SO GET HERE FAST!

Reefer Addict

"The Aquarium" is closing down permanently? I bought a few things there when I used to live in Nor Cal (Pleasanton).

Yep the Aquarium is closing down. A very sad sight to see. Just another reminder to support your LFS.

Supernip, Frags cannot be shipped because they are being sold in the retail store that doesn't deal with shipping.

Superman, The store won't be open much longer I really suggest getting there ASAP because things are flying off the shelves. I usually don't buy from them even though I use to work there but the sale was so good I bought like $70 worth of ish.

Archived