Coral Vue Hydros

*will a hammer work in my tank*

afiser

will a hammer coral work in my tank. i have 52watts in my nano cube with 246gph of flow and my parameters are costintly 0 ammonia,nitrites,and nitrates. i cant keep my salainity constant all the time is usally ranges from 1.022 to 1.026 so.......

reef hugger

I had a 10gal with a 32w PC and the hammer did very well. So a hammer should be fine in your tank. Place it in a lower flow area and away from any other corals that it could sting. Try to keep the salinity from varying to much, it will be better for all the inhabitants.

hey thanks but my lfs just got a whole lot of yumas in today and im now leaning towards some of those but i plan of a hammer sometime too so thanks for the info.

afiser

p.s. everyone can still give me some info on a hammer in my tank so i can look back for reference:)

Go for it. Just make sure it's not going to be able to easily reach any other corals that aren't of the same species... (Little known fact: A hammer doesn't harm another of the same species. Same w/ all LPS.) ;) I'd like one, but have no room for its sweeper tentacles to branch out. ;)

Archived