Innovative Marine Aquariums

What Else Is There??

lil_clownfish13

lil_clownfish13

Hi All,

Well, Monday is coral shopping day-- :P And im just looking for some suggestions for my 10 g tank.

Its got 70W of 50/50 PC lighting, Powersweep 220, Fluval 1+ and an Elite Micro powerhead.

My Critters are: 2 Percs, 1 Bi-Color Blenny (who is not a polyp nipper) 2 Electric Blue Hermits, 2 Astrea Snails, 1 Trochus Snail.

My Corals are:

Mushrooms like crazy

Zoo's

SunCoral

Colt

Clove Polyp,

Orange Crush Ricordea, Green Ricordea

Pulsing Xenia

Braeria

GSP

Galaxia

tankmar14.jpg

What else would be okay to put in there??

-- and i am looking for corals that are not very aggressive-- as in "no hammers!" lol...

THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS!!

-Tina!:happy:

10gal tank and you have 3 fish in there?? MY GOODNESS! that is a lot. percs get to about 3in each and a bi colour blenny gets to 4in. I hope you plan on moving at least one of them to another tank. As for corals you say you want something non agressive and yet you have a Galaxia. Maybe im just understanding your post wrong.

you sound like someone with a good amount of nano knowledge but the 3 fish really got to me, espically when considering their final size.

lil_clownfish13

Well, the percs are 2.5 yrs old, so likely full size-- mandarin is 3" now.. and the blenny is at 3.5" or so-- and my nitrates are at 0... So the 3 fish really dont concern me-- they are all healthy and the bio-load is obviously not causing problems. But thanks for ur concern :):D-- The galaxia was adopted, and it sits in a higher flow location-- i dont want any more aggressive corals in the tank-- its to condensed for them to thrive.

Archived