Coral Vue Hydros

Blasto pix.

mikedege

heres a pick of some different blastos i have, still playing with my camera! was wondering if i should buy a new one just for taking fishtank pix?

-Mike :)

oo i like that blasto in the front, best colors imo..

btw, when ya take pictures, take them perpendicular to the glass/acryllic, then they should come out blurry given you have a steady hand or tripod ;) but i guess you could afford a little bit of angle on the glass sometimes. good luck w/ that

yeah, those are actually one of the better pix ive taken, i have a canon S400, not a bad digital cam, and it wont even focus on a coral if i'm only 2-3 inches away. Anybody out there have luck with an S400? whats the secret?

-Mike:*(

I dont know but just in case I just ordered me a Nikon 4100 (like Tigahboy) just because I need better tank pictures. I told the wife that I needed a better camera to take pictures of my son, hehe. Well that's part of it...I guess. Hahaha.

it's funny that you mentioned that Cesar, my husband gave me the same excuse to get his Canon digital rebel. The funny part is, i see a lot of pics of his tank but no pic of our son...lol :

Archived