Innovative Marine Aquariums

Oregon Reefers

XsploveReefin

• 3 weeks later...

not alot of nano people in oregon. but if your looking for livestock the best way is to attend some of our meetings. theres alway members that have 200gal+ tanks needing to do some annual pruning. heres a link to our site and today is actually a meeting at steves to gaze at his 500gal reef! wish i could make it. check them out if you already havn't and email Alice for any details(shes kinda our reef mother). good luck hope to see you at a meeting sometime

aaron

http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/forumdis....php?forumid=17

-i have some pulsing xenia that i fragged yesterday. grows like a weed. it has proven to be very hardy for me.

-a small frag of brown/blue button poylps.

-green/orange/brown(not the bright colors unfortunately) zoo rock with heavy coralline growth. most of the coralline in my tank came from this rock.

-i also have various shrooms that need to find a new home in the near future.

i'm mainly looking for any color of ricordia, except brown. and any brightly colored buttons.

i have about 14 differant zoo's that i'm not ready to frag yet but there growing very fast. as soon as there ready too i wouldn't mind trading with you for a few things. i used to live in mcminnville and still get over there once in awhile. drop me a private email and i'll give you my phone#

aaron

Archived