SaltCritters.com

what is this?

jenniebutterfly

jenniebutterfly

this was thrown in at the lfs for free, the guy had no clue, he thought some type of sponge, i know better than that, i know it is a softie :) i tied it down to some rock, but would like to learn more about it so i can figure out where i will be keeping it. the little pom poms are a mix of reds and oranges.

9765p15.jpg

hmm i think it is too. looks similar. you got it for free?! muahah! this is the time to thank LFS owners that don't know their stuff, if ya know wht i mean.

jenniebutterfly

yeah it is 4 pieces that are all about 2 inches when fully extended, so if i go by the dr. foster& smith price, i just got $235.96 bucks worth of free coral, not too mention the 4 green on purple, and 9 orange on grey yumas for 47.99 and 4 free color unknown at this time zoos polyps lol :) ahhhh i love that lfs sometimes :)

jenniebutterfly

when i saw the price at f&s i got butterflies :) i hope i can keep it alive, i am going to move it into a small cave in the morning so it is getting filtered light through the cracks since it is non photosynthic. i feed like every three days now, so i will try that and see how it does, i may feed powdered phyto daily to hold it over, but tomorrow is feeding day :)

jenniebutterfly

i tried cyclopeeze today, without seeing a mouth it is hard to tell if it is going to benifit from it. another site said they eat bacteria from the water, i don't know what to think, i guess i am hoping that someone else has one and has had long term success in keeping it and can tell me what to feed it

Archived