Innovative Marine Aquariums

What model Nano Cube Do I have?????

erbinone

I got this nano cube on a trade. It's a 12 gallon I'm sure... but I don't know the diff. between the deluxe and other models??? Please help me out to determine what I have??

Ok, so now since I have an OG... what light mods can i do to keep some nice looking coral?? What kit from nanocustoms.com do you guys recomend??

No fans at all.... and my jet looks like yours afiser..... looks just chopped off... Can I put a tip on there to control the direction of the flow and where can I get one?? Also, now with the healthy fish in there..... what's the best clean up crew for fish crap?? I got allot of it....SICK!

not sure about the fish crap but i think you can get the directional flow thing HERE and i think the fitting for the Nano Cube is 1/2" so dont but a 3/4" fitting:)

I might have to get rid of my "OG" 12 gal. nano cuz I'm having a modded DX comming from Chris because of the price to mod my "OG". I will post pics of the tank later. Dam, what to do.... I just set it up....I'm attached! Sucks! All I wanted was to mod the hood! Now I will have to swap my whole tank! Dam, I don't know to sell the whole tank complete or swap it over?? Trade??? What to do???

Archived