Top Shelf Aquatics

Safecracker's So Cal P/U...

FloorLord

Sorry Tigah! Jus looking to part w/ a couple frags to make some real estate!

BTW--> Saw a couple Acan's my buddy's got off you, (teal, and Rainbow) All I gots to say, is WOW homie, those are purty!!!

dane

hehe. yeah, I figured you only wanted to part out. I was just playin anyway. Your homie mentioned your sn, so I just decided to post.

p.s. if you are willing to frag what u want to keep and give me the rest AND you are willing to drive to west l.a., i can trade ya for somethin. how big of a frag would that come out to for me? and lmk what u want for it.

Got a nice frag of about 50-60 polyps, I will set aside for you! I work on the road alot, and am up in the LA area a ton!!!! Plus, I think my homies are planning on making another run up to you????

As far as what I am looking for: ZOO's, ZOO's, ZOO's DOG!!!!

Also, little tiny gobies, tho that is a rare find to swap! lol

here is a shot of the frag, still opening up! I think Peppy Lepue threw the focus off!!! lol

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=23o9xy

dane

unfortunately, I don't have much in terms of zoo's. I'm not really into zoo's, but a friend has been looking for them, so I figured I could get it for him. if there's anything else you are looking for, PM me.

But don't turn down offers if you get em. Cuz it would be nice to get for my friend, but I don't need them for myself. thanks!

not to be mean but.........i think you have dragon eyes.....safe crackers are the bigger style like purple people eaters only red like these...but i may be wrong

Archived