Cultivated Reef

Most exotic fish?

Green-Day711

Green-Day711

Hey everyone,

What do you think is the most exotic, or unusual fish i could put in a 15 gallon? something unusual and colorful.

Thanks!

-Aaron

Originally posted by jenniebutterfly

if only what?  lantern fish is a real fish..... it is also called a flashlight fish http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...CatId=1156&cc=1

Get out! I had no idea you could keep flashlight fish in a home aquarium. That is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I for sure know what my next tank is going to be! Anyone know why liveaquaria.com has them listed as expert and 50 gallon or larger? (I will search later; I just read this and got very excited :))

Brian da lion

Yeah, that would probably be cool. Grizzy has a solar fairy wrasse in his ten gallon. Carpenter wrasses are pretty good too.

Originally posted by yoshiod9

how bout that one that lives in the anal cavity of sea cucumbers?  those are rare/exotic.

Hahahaha.

What ever happened with keeping clowns? Hahaha

BKtomodachi

Why does everyone like liveaquaria? Their advice is often sketchy, their prices are through the roof! A good lfs should be able to get you what you want.

Green-Day711

I agree with you on that, Liveaquaria doesn't give the best advice and they are pricy, but I use it more as a referance because they do have a huge selection of fish and pictures to look at. Personnaly, I would not order livestock from liveaquaria, but sometimes it is helpful.

Archived