Coral Vue Hydros

Eclipse 6 Nano For Sale/Trade

fish_who?

Someone from RC told me to post this here, maybe I will have better luck.

I have an Eclipse 6 setup that I can no longer take care of or have. I spend too much time on my main tank, and neglect this one. I also just got new carpet in the room it was in and the wife says no tanks in there. It has been set up for about 6 months, has LR, 2" sand Bed (instant ocean), some small frags (could throw in some more when you pick it up), custom top made to house 2 x 13 watt pc's (currently running 1 50/50 and one 65k. I have a skilter 250 on it for filtration and skimming.

Check out http://myreeftank.com/sellin.htm for some pics from a couple of days ago. The tank needs some TLC, but did look like a real nano at one time. The galaxia in the tank looks better than in the pics, I had just put it in the tank.

I have the original top that came with it, but not the filtration.

Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours.

Also have 2 other skilter 250 skimmers if anyone is intersted. One has a crack in the lip, but I repaired it with weldon and it seems to hold.

LMK

how much would you want for the lighting set up (the 2 13 watt fixtures) im me on aol or aim my screen names are cjm033 and monkeydude6933 or you could email me cjm033@aol.com pm me or reply on this post thanks,Chris

Not interested in breaking it up right now. I was looking to get $100.00 for the whole setup. I think it is worth more, but need to get it out. Bulbs are 6 months old. I think the ballast is about a year old.

I am very interested in your Eclipse 6 setup. I already have a FOWLR 75 gallon tank. I am interested in starting a nano reef. I think this would make a great starter nano reef. What are you looking for Trade?

Might have a local buyer.

CoGreywolf - email me a list of what you have to trade. I really don't need any hardware, but if you have something I might be interested in, I will trade. If you knew me, you would understand. Anything I could use on my main tank would be best.

Archived