inTank Media Baskets

nice overflow for trade dc/md/va

shanebeall

IMAG0013.jpg

Overflow. Don't know what kind, don't know what it's rated for. It comes with a checkvalve and the bulkhead already installed. Bulkhead looks like it's 1", but I can't be sure.

This isn't a crappy flimsy overflow like the Amiracle's that I've seen, which retail for $60~$70. This is molded acrylic, pretty sweet. It's also the kind that you start the suction using a piece of airline tubing a check valve (included).

I ran another one of these overflows on my 72bow for about two years without have it break suction (even during power outages.) I sold that setup, and just recently found this overflow in storage.

Rough dimensions follow (don't have a ruler or tape measurer):

inside piece: hangs from rim into aquarium 6" down, overflow is 4" tall into aquarium (2" clearance) and 3.5" wide. something like that.

outside piece: 10.5" tall, 5" deep (would need ~6" clearance behind aquarium), and 4.5" wide.

Again, those are just rough estimates, I couldn't actually measure it.

It's never been used, but it was in storage, so it is dirty and needs some cleaning up.

This is pick-up only, I live in Gaithersburg, MD (Montgomery County). I'm looking to trade for coral frags. Let me know what you have, and I'll let you know if I'm interested. I'd be willing to do cash + delivery for the right deals, but don't hesitate.

I also have:

used AGA 25 gallon tank (used for reptiles, leaks, but could be repaired)

used AGA 20L tank (used for reptiles for less than one month, then moved to rubbermaid containers)

I'll dump everything in the tanks out, but I'm not going to clean them for you. Also, tons of reptile supplies, just let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know what I have.

I can be PMed on this site, or contacted through e-mail: shanejbeall@comcast.net

Archived