inTank Media Baskets

The Logical Reef

Crakeur

Well, my zoo order arrived from thelogicalreef.com today and I am blown away. The zoo frags have been in the tank less than 20 minutes and already they are opening up and showing brilliant oranges, greens and pinks. If you want to get some color in your tank, drop by their site. Don't be fooled by the lack of availability. Email Bryan and he will tell you what he has available. Dealing with him was great and the frags are top notch.

Pictures will be taken tonight or tomorrow and posted the following day.

I went overnight but asked Bryan to pack as if they were being shipped two day. I work until about 6 or 7 and don't get home until 7:30 -8:00 so I wanted to make sure they would be in good shape when I got home.

I posted a few pics in the member's tank section (can't fricking resize all the pics tho. Chris ya gotta do something about that so the computer illiterate morons such as myself can post more pics and take up all the storage space hehe)

here is one pic.

Dave, I think they are. contact Bryan at logicalreef. He's a real nice guy and will answer all your questions. The frag sizes are pretty decent and I even have a few stray polyps that I stuck in odd places, hoping they will spread.

Crakeur, Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words. I would also love it if you could send a few full tank shots and a few macros for me to put on my site.

Dave- yes, all the pieces (zoos) sold have been completely reared in my systems. I'm sure a few years ago as I was acquiring stock, I purchased some of the morphs wild out the ocean on LR. From there I use small 2x2 inch squares of a manmade rock that a local gentleman makes for mounting his larger SPS colonies. They get lined up in 20g longs for growout. The full layout looks like :

zoo1s.jpg

zoo2s.jpg

zoo3s.jpg

Funny thing, I put all the work into my large show tank...friends come over and they want to see the zoo's!

Thanks again for the nice words, Talk to ya soon.

Peace, Bryan Kile

Dave, do you think there is something eating them or what? I've had strange zoo disappearnces in the past and am still looking for a common link. I think I own a snail with an appetite for greens in my display. Others colors arent touched though...weird.

Good luck, maybe we can figure this out.

Peace, Bryan

Guest AbSoluTc

Another satisfied custome! WOOT! I am getting another shipment from Bryan sometime next week as well. Can't wait to see what new colors I get.

I love reefing. Its like christmas all year round!

Bryan-

Keep up the good work!

Bryan's pictures don't do the zoos any justice. I will try and take better shots of my zoos tonight and try to get some better shots with the actinic on and the mh off. The tank looks insane with the glowing polyps.

The frag sizes are pretty decent and I even have a few stray polyps that I stuck in odd places, hoping they will spread.

Crakeur these stray polyps did you just set them on your LR or did you glue them to the LR

Hey Bryan, I just posted a few pics in another thread, "just received zos from logical" or something like that. Feel free to use my pics if you want, though my camera was having a bad day.

You can also find them in my gallery at

http://www.reefaquariumguide.com/photos/sh...cat=500&thumb=1

About the mysterious deaths, I had some of that and I think I can attribute it to a high alk. At the time it was about 5-5.5 meq/l.

Zo's are doing great man. Thanks a ton.

Travis

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dave ESPI

:( :*(  I want some.......... mine keep dieing fo no reason.

Try giving it a reason to live! Maybe they will get a sense to stay alive if it has a reason to live. Try dancing for them. Maybe they just commit suicide by looking at your ugly face. They don't live in swamps ya know!

Archived