Pod Your Reef

my sw tank

surreal

this is my sw tank. its kinda empty right now cause i've been low on cash. but hopefully i can get some corals, more rocks, fish and verts in there sometime soon. but any advice and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Equiptment:

15 Gallon 418W Via Aqua (Tall)

Via Aqua Multiskimmer

Rio Powerhead

Via Aqua Heater

Organisms:

Yellow Tail Damsel

Turbo Snail

2 Hitch Hiker Snails (Id on the Small one please)

Had 3 Scarlet Hermits

Hitch Hiker Feather Dusters.

Other:

15 Pounds of LR

20 Pounds of LS

Catalina Saltwater.

BRYANT%202.jpg

BRYANT.jpgbryant%201.jpgbryant%203.jpg

bryant%204.jpgbryant%205.jpgbryant%206.jpgbryant%207.jpgbryant%208.jpg

looking good so far! i would try some other things with the aquascaping. and give us a FTS(full tank shot)!!!

hmm, and most important, get some corals in there to sex it up! :D

thanks thanks for sure...im planning on going this weekend to go pick up some corals and some verts. and ill try and get the full tank shot as soon as i can. gotta borrow my friends camera. thanks again everyone for the comments.

hahaha yes thats my friend right there.

today i went and picked up a blood shrimp, an engineer goby, and a couple of gsps. after i acclimated them and put them into the tank i went out for dinner. when i got home i noticed my goby's tail was raw and very pink. im pretty sure it was my damsel that did it so i bagged up the damsel.

Do i need to do anything to help the goby recover or will it be fine if i just let it chill for a while and leave it alone?

thanks for the help.

hopefully ill have more pics up soon.

i have a question. my goby's tail seems to be split in half or could it be that something is growing on it? is it normal? if not anything i can do about it?

another question. my blood jumped onto my goby's injured tail and did something...the goby was shaking like crazy to get it off...is the shrimp just cleaning? or is it attacking?

Archived