Coral Vue Hydros

Clown's favorite food??

deadfishreef

deadfishreef

Hello Everyone,

I have two little cutie clowns that just arrived today. They don't seem to want the flake (good marine stuff). From other's experience; what will they enjoy the most??

deadfishreef

Respond please. These are the only fish and I wish to spoil them. I want to feed them the most scumpdilitious grub of all.

deadfishreef

Come on --Afiser--get online and tell me the piece de resistance for the clown fish. I can research that they like pellet, etc... I want knowledge from the true experienced.

If you just got them today, maybe they are still shocked from the move. My maroon clown is a pig and will even stick his head out of the water to take food. I feed him Omega One flakes, freeze dried Cyclop-eeze, and little shrimp for him to give to his anemone.

Originally posted by dcabboa

If you just got them today, maybe they are still shocked from the move.  My maroon clown is a pig and will even stick his head out of the water to take food.  I feed him Omega One flakes, freeze dried Cyclop-eeze, and little shrimp for him to give to his anemone.

I agree. These guys are pigs. And dude, you gotta give us a little time to answer a question.

deadfishreef

Sorry, I'm typing in between sprints to my tv. The Carolina game is on. Thank god, the game gives me a break from staring at my tank--my wife thinks I'm nuts. Thanxxx for the info on food; I just want the two little guys to be happy.

zooyork0710

i feed my false perc. frozen brine shrimp. he eats it like a champ. he pops outa the water for it when my hands @ the surface. good luck with your new pals. peace.

My clowns love freeze-dried cyclo-peeze and frozen brine shrimp. Although my firefish and blood shrimp love marine flake, I have never seen my clowns eat any of it.

Mine like Brine Shrimp but I dont spoil them too often so they eat spirulina one serving and the next serving will probably be the shrimp.

My clowns didn't eat anything I gave them for the first 2 days. But I had a ton of Pods all over my tank that they were munchin' on. Now, they are pigs!! Mine love brine shrimp mixed w/ marine plankton (w/ cyclopeeze). That Marine Plankton is some good stuff! My Candy Cane, Colt, & Ric's love it. You will definatley see a difference in growth rate and general health of all your corals w/ this stuff. I highly recommend it!

Archived