Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

my wrass is in love with me

gobygirl3

I just got a six line wrasse and he is the funniest fish I have ever had.When I sit in front of the tank with my face right next to the glass as I am apt to do, he comes out of the rockwork and does this funny little move.He swims up to me, then curls his body toward me and somehow swims curled like that toward me and then turns and does this with his other side.He is silly.He hides most of the day unless he sees me looking at him, then he shows off! I didnt know wrasse had so much personality

Thats sort of what happened I guess, the lfs had 3 of them in 3 separate tanks and he was the only one that came right up and was flirting with me! I think it is a male, it has an eye spot on the tail.

i think he is trying to fight you. no seriously, six lines can get aggressive and they are tough little SOB's. I was just witnessing mine do that same gesture you explained to both my clowns. He curls his tail around and stares at the clownfish like a bully. One nip at the clowns and he is in for trouble:)

this thread made me curious, so I went to the LFS, and guess what was there :D A six line for 14 bucks. I brought him home and he is a model citizen. Thanks, I think he is my new favorite

Archived