Pod Your Reef

Liverocks.com Rocks!!!

Chromis

I just placed my order with Liverocks.com and they really impressed me (and I haven't even gotten my rock yet)!

At the recomendation of Dave ESPI I decided to go with Triton Marine Inc. (Liverocks.com) so I called this morning and asked about the two types of live rock they have in stock right now; Gulf Rock and Coral Rock. Being a fan of biodiversity I was curious if I could get box with half Gulf and half Coral rock. In no-time they had made this their November special on their website thus giving me a discount knowing full well I called intending to pay full price.

I'll follow up with this post on Thursday when I get my order!

printerdown01

That's awesome!! If their rock is ANYTHING like their customer service, I'll be sending everyone their way!! Please give us a FULL review and pics!! If you don't have a digi cam borrow one PLEASE... I really want to see the stuff this company pumps out (especially when we can see BOTH the coral rock and the gulf rock :happy:). This is the perfect experiment! Also let us know like a week after you've had the rock, as to what pops out (if its good rock you will probably have some bad stuff too, it comes with the territory)...

printerdown01 exued the excitement of a neube :D

That's awesome!! If their rock is ANYTHING like their customer service, I'll be sending everyone their way!! ...  

I really want to see the stuff this company pumps out (especially when we can see BOTH the coral rock and the gulf rock :happy:). This is the perfect experiment!  

Also let us know like a week after you've had the rock, as to what pops out (if its good rock you will probably have some bad stuff too, it comes with the territory)...

Uhhhhh heloo? I musta been talking to a brick wall fer the last 5 months.. LMAO

I wasnt going to post, but ill say it now.....

You are Welcome.......;)

PS: perhaps I DO know WTF Im talkin 'bout Willis :D

printerdown01.....

As I get everything from LFSs....  

sucker..... :P

I thought yer post was just funny........:D ya never get excited about much..... being an old geezer and all....

Originally posted by ChrisIsBored

Wow.. kinda pricey...  would love to see the pics when they come.  Hopefully the product is worth it.

B)

I think $6.65 a pound (shipped) ain't bad at all. Especially considering what this stuff is like, and not to mention, it's aquacultured, if you care about that kind of stuff. I have been out of the hobby a long time and so I don't have much to compare it to but this stuff is loaded with life. So many worms, pods, brittle stars, dusters, crabs, snails, barnacles, sponges, limpets, bush corals (?), a hermit, and more. I think I just saw a small conch stick it's eye stock out of a hole. I found a 1" matis shrimp and also a 1" pencil urchin which I did not keep. I am very impressed with what I got. I'm just worried that the coral (and other things) won't make it because I am still in the cycle. We shall see.

I will have some pictures up shortly...

Archived