SaltCritters.com

Brake check the angler

ebin

Well after a long trip that consisted of 45 minutes there and 2 and a half hours of crappy traffic home I finally made it back from my meeting with Uchiha. And the spoils of my journey 1 fat little black angler.

I call him brake check due to the little incident on the way home where he shot off the seat onto the floorboard of the car when some jerk in front of me slammed on his brakes.

So he is all acclimated in the tank right now and immediateld he threw out the lure. Currently in the tank there is a green clown goby and a firefish. The tank was all calm until I fed 10 minutes ago, then the chaos began!!! Uchiha fed Brake Check some krill before giving him to me so I thought he would be not hungry so I could have more time to catch the goby and put him in the 2.5 gallon I have running and I figured the fire fish was fast enough to stay around for a while. So I fed my normal feeding scheduel of brine and all was good and peaceful Brake check was eyeballing the goby but the goby did not pay any mind to the lure so Brake check took matters into his own hands, slowly creeping onto the just fed little goby he struck and in an absolutely amazing display gobbled him up. I could see the goby squirming in B.C.'s stomach. damn I love reefing there are soooo many hidden rewards. I will post pics later when I get batteries for my camera. but you can see pics of Brake Check on the classified thread here http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...ighlight=angler

Thanks Uchiha!;)

Ebin, that has to be the most coolest thing I heard, hahahahaha. That's awsome dude. I need one of those to clean out some un-wanted fish I have.

Are they reef safe?

ebin...that seriously has happened to me so many times. on the way home from the lfs and BOOM! someone really nails their brakes causing me to swerve/really get on my brakes causing whatever frags/fish i have on the seat to slide off! i'm pleased to hear he's doing ok...i was contemplating driving down to so.cal to pick him up cause i liked him so much!

Archived