Cultivated Reef

FS: Aiptasia eating nudibranchs

Dave ESPI

Having rid myself of aiptasia, I have 6 Berghia Nudibranchs that are 90 % reef safe, and I would like to pass on these lill guys to some one else who can use them.

They are quite rare.

They are small, but I have 5 or 6 of them and isolated them on one small GSP frag piece of rock. I PAID 15.00 each +35 s/h for them.

first Pay pall to SeahorseDJ screen name for 50.00 + 15.00 Express shipping gets them.

THEY WORK REALLY WELL. and are super hearty. fish do not eat them as they absorb the "taste" of the aiptasia, this also makes them semi immune to the aiptasia stings.

oh and the gsp rock is free in the deal too :)

they blended in really well, I was surprized I could even see them. I have tried to catch them for 2 weeks now and finaly got all them.

Mnesarchus wasted a reply...

Any pics?

uhhh if I did I would have posted it. X)

they look like white little GSP clusters that move around and have some greenish tint to their bodies.

teh only place on the web you can get them IF they have them is captive bred corals in chatanooga TN.

I checked their site, no pic. sorry.

this is the absolure best I could do after like an hour of trying... Stupid cheap POS camera.....

but it WAS cheap...LOL

hope this helps ???

Hey I'll buy those Berghia off of ya Dave.I need quite a few myself and can find a place to get them.If you still have them it would be great.Thanks

Got anymore of those guys? (know you couldn't have rid youself of ALL of 'em).

Tell ya what...Send one to me by whatever means for it to arrive alive, and I'll duplicate the container back to you with as many NERITES or stuff as you'd want. How's about some dried tako?:D :D :D

John

BTW, WTF am I supposed to be looking at as being a berghia in that photo? Think you know me, can't READ books, can't do a SEARCH. make it easy for me - my life is challenging enough.

Archived