Coral Vue Hydros

Sale or trade

SurfOnH20

For sale or trade...Tomato Clown fish (small perfect for nano)..Very social and outgoing personality :) ..Like to trade for some type of frag or whatever.. I decided I dont want any fish in my reef tank..

post-11-1109365319.jpg

No I was JK ;0 never thought about the LFS credit. I bought the items from Tongs in Fountain Valley. Has any one had any luck with the credit option there ?

Well the crab is gone.I tried to get the clown fish and gave up after an hour of trying to bag em. Sh$t I dont want tear about my tank in getting him. The blue hermit was quite large and was munching on my coralline algae. I am starting to have lots of it form in my 24g nano cube. The blue hermit was destoying my corals. Knocking off frags, marching on my ricordias,etc. He had attitude! I have 5 smaller hermit (plain wrap) crabs that seem to be team players. Well, Tongs gave me 2 bucks for the crab..Much much less what I paid for him..

aww ive been wanting one. i saw such a beautiful one @ a lfs and another lady snatched it up. too bad im in tx.

• 2 weeks later...
SoCal Reefer

if i didnt have my perc pair... post an add a tongs maybe or hang out there and talk to any body looking at the clowns. Or talk to josh (employee) nice guy he has inside information :)

SoCal Reefer

I frag my mushrooms and get store credit (lower than what i would like) but its like free money with mushrooms and how easy they frag

Well, My LFS (Tongs) gave me an credit exchange for a flametorch and a hammer frag for my clown fish. Very fair trade I must say. I finally got the clown out and what a pain in the a$$ that was. I starved him for a few days and suckered him into a net full of krill. Thanks again for the suggestion guys..

Archived