Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Fishinginmynano's 55g update

FishingInMyNano

FishingInMyNano

Its been a long time since I have last posted photos of my tank. A lot has changed the in the past few months with the addition of different corals.

Basic specs:

55g w/corner overflow

20g sump/fuge (set on a reverse photoperiod)w/mag 7 for return

Aquac Urchin Skimmer w/mag3

250w DE 14k (switched from 20k)

2xseio 620

about 70lbs. LR

FishingInMyNano

thanks guys;) I currently am using a canon G5, and all I do is adjust the white balance on the camera, and resize on adobe. The colors in the photo are a very good representation of what they look like in person.

DarkXerox: I love that purple rim cap, definetly a showpiece in my tank. As for 14k Vs. 20k, since the change I have seen a significant amount of growth and color change. IMO 250w 20k just looks too dim. If i was going to use 20k bulb again I would go with 400w instead.

Dubb I was gonna PM you a while back and see when you were gonna post an update. Nice ric farm at the bottom. Are they all on rocks? It looks like several are on the substrate> I was trying to think of a small thin material to put down under rics to let them spread...like tiles or something.

FishingInMyNano
Originally posted by Plancton

What is that green grass like coral in the middle?

Thats GSP

drg0nzo1: Thanks, I'll try to post more pictures

MrKrispy: Thanks for the compliment...those rics are attached to small pieces of LR. I would sure like to see some pictures of your tank.

Heres one of the Randalls Goby.

post-3-1109378465.jpg

What's GSP? please give me more info.

Originally posted by FishingInMyNano

Thats GSP

drg0nzo1: Thanks, I'll try to post more pictures  

MrKrispy: Thanks for the compliment...those rics are attached to small pieces of LR.  I would sure like to see some pictures of your tank.

Heres one of the Randalls Goby.

Archived