Innovative Marine Aquariums

Green Clown Gobies

acidlittle

I was wondering if 2 green clown gobies and a false percula clown would do well together in a 10gal? also what kind of food do they like and what is their general behavior?

Thanks

Josh

I heard that clown gobies spend most of their time hiding, you never see them, which is why I didn't get any. But technically if you had 2 small fish and one clown and you stuck by your water changes, you should be fine IMHO.

i heard that too but i also heard that they do add a lot to a tank, that is when you do get to see them. Plus i love the look of them so i'll get one and 2 perc clowns and see how things work out!

i have a yellow clown goby and he doesnt hide at all... he pops in and out of crevices, perches on coral branches and on top of live rock... their really cool fish.. the only thing I hate is he gets stuck in my overflow from time to time X)

Originally posted by animal-lover

I heard that clown gobies spend most of their time hiding, you never see them, which is why I didn't get any.  But technically if you had 2 small fish and one clown and you stuck by your water changes, you should be fine IMHO.

I have a green clown goby, most boring fish in the world. He just sits against the front glass of my nano cube all day, then hides and night, comes back to same exact spot, only moving for feeding. I would not recommend these but if you really like them...it is your tank.

the one at the pet strore seems really active but i don't know if my water is up to quality yet, plus he's cheap so if i don't like him i can return him

Archived