SaltCritters.com

So. Cal Rics

Kogut

Hey. I need money and figured I'd frag up my rics to help out. These are all from Dr. Mac who sells some of the best corals I've ever seen. The pics are of the colonies prior to being fragged since I can't seem to get my camera to work right lately. They are all in great condition. Prices are w/ the pics. I'll consider trading for a color ric that I don't have on here or maybe something else. Make me an offer. Local pickup in Santa Clarita, CA only. ZIP is 91355 if you want to see how far I am. PM me, post here, or email thekogut @ (hotmail or gmail) .com I'd like to sell these ASAP, so I might be able to work w/ the prices. Thanks for looking!

greenrics8po.jpg

A - 3 polyps waiting to split. 5 mouths. $30

B - Single small polyp. 1 mouth. $10

C - Medium polyp. 1 mouth. $15

pinkteal7xo.jpg

D - BIG rock of beautiful pink/teal polyps. At least 6 polyps. probably around 8 or 9 mouths. amazing color. $80

E - Single polyp, splitting in 2. Orange body, purple rim and center. Green mouth. - $15

orangerics25bt.jpg

Another shot of what the 2 kinds of rics look like above.

F - A small polyp, not pictured of the above rics (orange/purple/green). It got ripped off, but is growing well. - $10

Make me an offer for multiple if you want. Or just an offer in general. Thanks a lot for looking, everyone. I also have small bags of chaeto for $5 or free if you pick up a couple rics.

~Connor

Archived